February Update

on Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hard to believe it's already the second month of 2010. Twent Ten, Two Thousand Ten, or whatever you feel like calling it. The past month has flow by. Leah has been busy with school, lots of homework. I think I've learned more about bones in January than I have in my whole life. She's also taking a Native American history class. It is interesting to hear the other side of the history books, told from their perspective. God has been so, so faithful in providing for Leah to go to school. The first two semester of schooling are paid for by a federal PELL grant, and the school gave us a $1000 scholarship as well.

I've been busy with work, I've been working lots which is really nice. I've been spending most of my time in a large Tribal Health building working my way down from the 3rd story down to the first.

Here's a blurry little cellphone pic of what I've been doing the last week and a half. This is a Dental clinic.



Lately I've been kind of addicted to reading this blog for ideas of food to make for dinner: http://www.seriouseats.com/ It's worth checking out.

Speaking of food, here's a delicious meal from our honeymoon in Mexico.



0 comments: