on Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things are finally getting settled in, normal life is taking hold ever so quickly. Summer is winding down and that means less outdoor activities in montana. Leah is getting used to being a bank teller, I'm back to work installing flooring. It has been really good being married, it almost feels strangely normal to be married. Although there is a moment here and there where you look at your spouse and go...are we really married?!? Like for the rest of our lives? Haha.

All the events of the summer are over, and it's kind of a relief. My birthday was yesterday, it was a good birthday, but there's one thing about my birthday, it usually signals the beginning of cold weather coming. It was 90 degrees yesterday but only supposed to be 65 on sunday. Of course.

So...I bought a large Van for my flooring business. I get alot of comments about it being creepy and whatnot. His name is "Chester". Just seemed to fit ;) Can't seem to get away from these huge vans after spending hours of my life devoted to them at ywam maui. At least it's not green :)




I've gotten a bit more fishing in lately as work has been slower the last couple of weeks...that's always good! Been catching lots of small mouth bass. Tried my hand at fly fishing...I gave up after battling the wind for an hour.

Anyway, that's all for now! We're missing everyone out in ywam maui land!

0 comments: